Now Accepting Applications for Full-Time Guest Experience Specialist
Clearwater Canyon Cellars is searching for a talented new member to join our close-knit team. This ‘Guest Experience Specialist’ will provide professional and genuine wine experiences for visiting retail and wine club customers. The continued success and sustainability of Clearwater Canyon Cellars depends on the hard work and spirit of our entire team. The loyalty of our customers has been cultivated by the quality of our wine and our reputation of remarkable customer service.
- Clearwater Canyon’s approach to viticulture, winemaking and customer service is best summed up with our mission statement: To create and share spectacular wine through respect and love for our land, vines, growers, colleagues and customers.
- We are a family-owned and operated Estate Winery with an established reputation for producing world-class wines since 2004.
- We believe that our success stems from staying focused on our mission statement and ensuring that our employees are satisfied in their jobs.
- We make and sell amazing wine which is a very enjoyable endeavor! However, keeping top talent and ensuring that our team is living our best lives at work and home requires competitive compensation and enticing benefits.
- Our team enjoys challenging each other to continue improving and innovating all that we do.
- We continually invest in our team’s professional development. We are always on the lookout for opportunities to learn and explore new ways of growing and making wine, and creating winery experiences for our customers. Our team members have recently benefited from participating in the following: WISE Academy classes, industry conferences (WAWGG, IWC), industry related associations, seminars and one-on-one meetings with consultants. Yup, this team likes to learn!
- We value sustainability in all aspects of our business.
- Giving back to our community is important to us! We donate time, money and wine to many charities each year.
With us you will be able to:
- Be an integral member of our team.
- Work with a dynamic team that thrives off working with other passionate and talented people. Our best days are when we learn from each other.
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor!
- Learn and grow with us. Sharpen your skills and broaden your knowledge base with a team that believes in your professional growth.
- 21+ years of age
- Available to work Tuesday – Saturday, 9am-6pm
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, while maintaining positive and genuine hospitality
- Ability to lift 50 lbs (a case of wine) several times a day
- Passionate about the wine industry and our company mission statement
- Committed to providing a positive and genuine customer experience for all customers
- General knowledge of wine and wine culture
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Perform simple arithmetic
- Maintain professional appearance, demeanor and enthusiasm
- Be a team player and work harmoniously with others
Preferred job qualifications:
- 4-year college degree
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What we will ask you to do:
- Maintain a clean and organized tasting room facility
- Develop and deliver exceptional guest experiences to all winery guests and club members in person, over the phone, and/or through email
- Provide professional and efficient sales and customer service to guests and wine club members
- Assist in database management
- Provide support for wine club manager and other administrative tasks
- Create positive relationships with members, guests, and prospective members.
- Lead guests through educational wine tastings while creating an approachable and memorable experience
- Assist during special events, wine club tastings, and private tastings
- Maintain and develop relationships with local wholesale accounts
- Join the cellar team in the labor of our in-house bottling line
- Join the vineyard team in the labor of picking grapes in our estate vineyard during harvest
What we will bring to the table:
- Competitive starting salary with opportunity for advancement
- Health insurance
- Paid leave and holiday pay
- Generous employee discounts
- Employee focused environment
Clearwater Canyon Cellars is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff. We will respect your experiences, perspectives and unique identity. We strive to create and maintain a working and learning environment that is inclusive, equitable and welcoming.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be prepared to provide a resume, cover letter and list of references. All applications are kept confidential by your hiring team.