Our Phinny Hill Carmenère just earned the distinction of top Carmenère at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, the mother of all American wine competitions! It was the only Carmenère to receive a Double Gold medal, adding to its impressive pedigree.
Here are the other awards and ratings the 2014 Carmenère has received since its release:
- #11 on The Seattle Times’ ‘Top 50 Wines of 2016’
- 18.5+/20 points, Rand Sealey’s Review of Washington Wines
- ‘Outstanding!’ (highest rating), Great Northwest Wine
- Double Platinum, Wine Press Northwest Annual Platinum Judging
- Double Gold, Idaho Wine Competition
- Silver, Cascadia Wine Competition
- Silver, Great Northwest Wine Invitational
- Silver, San Francisco International Competition
- Silver, Idaho Wine & Cider Award
We are sold out of this vintage of Carmenère, the 2015 will be available the first weekend in May for our Spring Release!
To see the full list of results from the 2017 San Francisco Chronicle Competition, click here.