– Friday, Dec. 14th, 5-8pm
– Saturday & Sunday, Dec. 15th & 16th, 1-5pm
– Releasing our 2010 Verhey Vineyard Syrah! Only 67 cases produced.
This is a rich, jammy, and complex wine perfect for those cold evenings ahead.
– This may be your last chance to purchase some of your favorite wines such as the 2011
Sweet Return, 2009 Merlot, and 2009 Cab Franc. These wines are almost sold out!
– Lynne Guillot will exhibit photographs from her “In the Vineyard” collection that
showcases the Umiker Vineyard. For the Holiday Tasting, she will release four new
photographs from the collection that include white grapes. (more details below).
– Furniture and wine racks made from retired Clearwater Canyon barrels!
– Holiday wine gift baskets!
The winery will be dressed in holiday cheer! Come join us and give the gift of premier local wine for all the good ladies and gentlemen on your list!
More about Lynne and her amazing work…
Lynne is an award winning art photographer living in Lewiston, ID. She has shown her work in many galleries and juried exhibitions in the Pacific Northwest. Her appreciation for all aspects of wine making has lead to collaboration with Coco and Karl to produce a photographic life story of the Umiker Vineyard. Her work is ongoing as she captures the different stages in the vineyard‘s life cycle.
See you at the winery!